Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MAC release gorgeous christmas collection

 As usual MAC have an amazing collection out just in time for Christmas! The sets which are released around this time each year are 60s inspired and the visuals for the collection are just gorgeous. The collection makes for perfect presents and is called, 'Glamour Daze'......
 The best part of the Christmas sets is of course the brush sets as they are incredibly good value. The sets last year retailed at roughly 60 euro and had five brushes in there. Which is great when you consider that a foundation brush alone is forty five euro. I am loving the color of the brushes which is themed to match the super cute packaging. How cute are those little powder boxes?

I also love that selection of green shadows as well.  MAC are famous for their pigments and this collection has a choice of three different collections. I actually might buy the green because its gorgeous and really striking. I don't have enough green eyeshadows in my life!

The brush set I mentioned earlier! I really want the mint green one! Also, the sets feature short handle brushes which is fantastic for handbags. I might actually buy a set of the shorter handles because they are just so handy for transporting.

You can find the collection, 'Glamour Daze' in all MAC stores, online and Brown Thomas

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar