Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Aaron Carter Thinks Justin Bieber Should be Worried about Him

If there's one thought that I know for a fact Justin Bieber did not have when he woke up this morning it was, "Man, I better step up my game because if I don't watch myself, Aaron Carter's going to dethrone me." However, that's not what Aaron Carter would tell you.   According to TMZ

Aaron's adamant he not only laid the groundwork for teenage Biebs to become a superstar, but hints his new music should have Justin and his manager, Scooter Braun, feeling petrified. Aaron opened up about the beef on Matt Weiss and Theo Von's "Allegedly" podcast — and said it goes back to 2015 when Justin's attorney said he helped Bieber avoid Aaron-esque career mistakes.

The podcast of this will be released on Tuesday.   So let's talk about this.  Wait, should we?  At this point I'm still laughing too hard to even think about this let alone analyze it.  Aaron Carter was a little cutie pie in his day and I truly hope that this "beef" becomes legitimate news if only to see some kind of Aaron Carter vs. Justin Bieber story to focus on.  I would just be giggling the entire time.

Did Aaron Carter lay the groundwork for Bieber's success?  I mean I guess so but so didn't Ritchie Valens who was 17 when he hit it big?  What about Buddy Holly?  How about N' Sync?  You know, how about every single young entertainer ever?  I'm pretty excited to see Aaron Carter get back into the mix.  We're rooting for you buddy.   I really hope Nick Carter gets involved too.   P.S. Aaron Carter turns 30 this year.  Think about that for a moment and let it sink in.

Photo via Instagram

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar