Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Abstract American nail art

Today I'm showing the 6th country in the Where In The World Challenge and the country is USA. I had a hard time coming up with a cool idea, USA is so large (so many things to make fun nail art of) and when I did this for some months ago 4th of july had just passed and then I did a USA water marble. This time I went for abstract again and used the needle technique (needle dragging nail art) to create patterns in red, blue and white.


I started with red, blue and a jelly white since I thought it could look almost like a funky french. I made these images small but they're are as usual clickable if you want to take a closer look.



However, After a while I felt like something was missing and added a white glitter polish on top and I think it came together even better than before!





Hope you liked this!

Polishes used:
Kleancolor - Neon Sapphire
Kleancolor - Sheer Pastel White
Kleancolor - Blood (red)
Oopsie Daisies - Zeus

Have you missed a country? Then click on the land below.
1. Australia  

2. Canada
3. Spain
4. Israel 
5. Poland

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar