Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How To: DIY Ear Studs Storage Organizer


I love collecting earrings especially studs.  I used to store my disorganized cluster of ear studs in a box.  If your ear studs aren't organized, you won't be able to find the pair you're looking for when you need it.  That's not cool, because usually if I can't find what I'm looking for, I will pull my hair with smoke coming out of my ears.Smiley  In order to save my hair and time, I came up with this awesome way to store and organize ear studs.

I used plastic storage cabinet with multiple small drawers to store and organize ear studs without getting mixed up or even worse LOST!  It's also great for storing cocktail rings.  I love how it turned out, so I wanted to share with you all.


Are you ready?  Let's Rock 'N' Roll!Smiley
What you will need:
Image 1:
  • Plastic storage cabinet with multiple small drawers
Image 2:
  • Swarovski Crystals or Rhinestones
Image 3:
  • Foam Paper Sheets
  • A pair of Scissors (for cutting and trimming)
  • Double-sided Tape (for holding the Crystals/Rhinestones in place)
  • Ribbon (Any colour)
  • Felt Paper (Any colour)
Etc:
  • Measuring Tape
Instructions:
Outer part of the drawer

  • The ribbon should be neatly wrapped around the drawer on all four sides.  Stick the ribbon around the drawer by using double-sided tape.  Remember!  Do not use glue as it will mess up the whole look of the ribbon.

 
  • Bling out the drawer front with Swarovski Crystals or Rhinestones.  Use double-sided tape to stick and place the Crystals/Rhinestones anywhere you desire it to be.

Inner part of the drawer
  • Using the fabric measuring tape, measure the inside (width & length) of the tray and write down the measurement.
  • Mark out the measurements on the foam paper sheet and felt paper using marker or pen and cut papers out.
  • Roll the foam paper sheet cut-out, wrap it in a piece of felt paper and tape the end in place with double-sided tape.  Repeat this for the rest of rollers.

Place the rollers side by side in the drawer like so:

Voila!  You can use it to store and organize all your treasures now.Happy

Girl blowing kiss

Have Fun!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar