Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Earworms...



'Tis bizarre. I pay very little attention these days to discovering "newer music" - it used to be quite a regular feature on this here blog - then suddenly three notable "earworms" hove into my consciousness. All courtesy of BBC Radio 2, d'accord.

Each of them shares something in common, however (and this could probably explain why they caught my ear) - they all hark back to the sounds of my "heyday" in the 1970s and 80s...

[I deliberately chose not to post the official video for this, as it's far too gory for the tastes of a refined Lady of the Parish]

[Yes, I know her "Aguilera-lite" voice grates on the nerves a bit, but I love the song]

[Please excuse the rap - they can't help themselves these days]

Thoughts?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar