Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Polishers Inc. - Inspired by a brand

Hello,

First of all, happy Easter! I hope you all had a wonderful day!


I don't know if you remember but some time ago, I took part in a nail polish challenge called Polishers Inc.You can see my previous entries HERE. I love the idea of nail art challenges but I can never find the time to do them...but I've decided to try again. I don't know if I'll be able to participate every month but I'll try to do it from time to time :D

So the theme of this challenge is "Inspired by a brand".

I was not sure where to start but I decided to let me inspired by Estée Lauder! Estée Lauder is synonym of elegance. And when I started buying EL polishes, I always gravitated toward dark, vampy shades, such as Viper, Bête Noire or Smashed for example. That's why I wanted to do a simple yet elegant manicure with a dark color.







For this super simple nail art, I used Estée Lauer Bête Noire and Midnight Metal.




I hope you like it and don't forget to have a look at what my fellows did!! :D


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar