Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Justin Bieber's Instagram crush appears to be pregnant just months after shooting to fame

'the secret's out'

The teenager became famous around the world after Bieber posted a picture of her

The teenager who caught Justin Bieber's eye on Instagram has sparked speculation that she is pregnant.

Cindy Kimberly rose to fame at the end of last year after the pop singer posted a picture of her on Instagram and wrote: "OMG who is this!"

Cindy Kimberly - who rose to fame thanks to Bieber - has sparked speculation she is pregnant

Instagram

Cindy Kimberly – who rose to fame thanks to Bieber – has sparked speculation she is pregnant
Justin asked his fans to help him find the beauty

PA:Press Association

Justin asked his fans to help him find the beauty

Now the Spanish beauty – who was just 17 at the time and working as a baby sitter-  has sparked speculation she is pregnant by posting a picture of herself cradling what appears to be a bump.

She captioned the image, which sees her tenderly touching her bare skin: " Secret's Out".

Fans of the star – who is now a successful model  – were quick to congratulate her as well as express their surprise.

Justin posted this picture and asked 'who is this?'

Justin Bieber/Instagram

Justin posted this picture and asked 'who is this?'

The news comes just days after another of Justin's exes – Jayde Pierce – also revealed she was expecting a baby.

The 20-year-old model, who was famously with Bieber during his first naked photo scandal last year, shared the new on Twitter.

Posting a picture with boyfriend Mike Dixon, she wrote: "Me and the love of my life @ForeverMikes_ are expecting a baby! We can't wait to see you & we love you so much #6months ❤."

Earlier this year Cindy opened up about the impact Justin's interest has had on her life.

She said: "When I saw Justin was asking about me I got very emotional because I've been a fan of his for more than six years.

"It seems like a fairytale. A friend of mine often used to joke that one day I'd be one of the girls he talked about and I didn't believe her. My life's changed positively since Justin appeared in my life. At the beginning I felt completely overwhelmed and didn't know how to deal with it but now I'm getting used to it."

Justin Bieber posts Instagram video of bikini-clad girls in a swimming pool

Cindy – who was earning just three pound an hour as a baby sitter, added: "I've had a lot of job offers since all this happened. I'm constantly receiving calls offering me things, but I'm focused on my studies and fashion commitments I'd already made."

Cindy's rep has been contacted for comment.


Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


Let's block ads! (Why?)



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar