Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ahn Hyo-seop and Lee Sung-kyoung "Chief Ambassador Han Seok-gyu, Laugher in the Film Studio"

SBS Power FM (Metropolitan area 107), which was broadcast on the 6th.7MHz) Choi Hwa-jungs Power Time (Choi Fata) featured Actor Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop as guests to talk.On the day of the broadcast, DJ Choi Hwa-jung asked the two people, After the casting of Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, Lee Sung-kyung said, It was so glorious.Actors and crews were all in the same state for the first time, but I was very grateful. Ahn Hyo-seop said, It was a great honor and I was very excited about the idea of ​​being with Han Seok-gyu.When DJ Choi Hwa-jung asked about Han Seok-gyu Actor, Ahn Hyo-seop said, The scene and the reality are really the same.Lee Sung-kyung said, I was worried because it was too presidential election, but rather nice and friendly. Han Seok-gyu is actually a laughing inducer on the filming site.

SBS Power FM (Metropolitan area 107), which was broadcast on the 6th. 7MHz) "Choi Hwa-jung's Power Time" ('Choi Fata') featured Actor Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop as guests to talk.

On the day of the broadcast, DJ Choi Hwa-jung asked the two people, "After the casting of 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2', Lee Sung-kyung said, "It was so glorious. Actors and crews were all in the same state for the first time, but I was very grateful. " Ahn Hyo-seop said, "It was a great honor and I was very excited about the idea of ​​being with Han Seok-gyu."

When DJ Choi Hwa-jung asked about Han Seok-gyu Actor, Ahn Hyo-seop said, "The scene and the reality are really the same." Lee Sung-kyung said, "I was worried because it was too presidential election, but rather nice and friendly." Han Seok-gyu is actually a laughing inducer on the filming site. "

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar