Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Basket Mouth counts down to 5th wedding anniversary with wife, Elsie.

http://static.pulse.ng/img/incoming/origs4303406/1926369114-w644-h960/basket-mouth.png

One of Nigeria's top comedian is looking forward marking a special day with his significant other.
Bright Okpocha popularly known as Basketmouth, will be celebrating his fifth wedding anniversary with his beautiful wife, Elsie Okpocha.

Basketmouth posted a stunning photo of himself and his wife on his Instagram page.
"2003 was the year I met her. 2010 was the year we got married. 2015 is the year we celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. @elsieokpocha thank you for letting me come into your life,for giving me a beautiful family,for blessing me with your love,affection and care. Happy wedding anniversary in advance. I love you," he captioned the photo.

 

The celebrity couple who got married November 6, 2010, have a son and daughter together.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar