Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ginger + Smart 2015-2016 Spring Summer Womens Runway ~www.denimjeansobserver.com / T.I. - Live Your Life [feat. Rihanna] (Video)

*The weather is amazing today. A day like today reminds me of how lucky I am to live in such a beautiful city. I don't think I can ever leave? I mean, I WILL...MANY TIMES, but I will always have my love affair with Vancouver. It is home. #Vancouver 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koVHN6eO4Xg
Ginger + Smart conducts their 2015-2016 Spring Summer Womens Runway Catwalk Looks Collection during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia in Sydney (Southern Hemisphere). From the presentation, we selected only the top fashion forward styles and our favorite notable pieces. - See more at: http://www.denimjeansobserver.com/mag/2015/04/16/ginger-smart-2015-2016-spring-summer-womens-mercedes-benz-fashion-australia-southern-hemisphere-dress-gown-halter-strap-geometric-lace-kimono/#sthash.I8TeGHS9.dpuf ...very nice! #Australia #AustralianFashionDesigners

And these are my choices.


   Here, I prefer the look on the right.

    Again...to the right! ;D

   RIGHT! ...right.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar