Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Unleash Your Inner Passion

“Finding your passion isn’t just about careers or money, it’s about finding your authentic self.  The one you’ve buried beneath other people’s needs!”

 

We are all at different stages of our lives, and some things that are immensely important for you may not be high on my list, so there are some things that we are going to focus our energy on, and those are going to be different depending on what stage of life we are in.

I remember when my kids were younger, it took most of what I had to get up and get them ready in the morning, go to a full time job in sales where I needed to push myself to create a living, come home and make dinner and take a bath…there was very little time for anything else.  It doesn’t mean that I wasn’t passionate about doing anything else, it just means there is only so much energy available and it was being expended fulfilling necessary things.  I have always been a very strongly motivated person, and never needed anyone to tell me how much effort I needed to put into anything, because I have to admit, I pretty much don’t work on anything but full speed.

It is certainly easier to unleash your inner passion when you have a little less on your plate, but there is also a way to create space even when you have a full to-do list already.  I have found over the years, that whatever I focus on, that is where I am going to see the most success.  It’s easy to prove – if you try cooking dinner while you are in the midst of completing another task, there is NO focus and chances are you are going to do both things to a mediocre level. Whereas, if you focus 100% on making dinner, chances are you are going to do a better job (unless of course you can’t cook at all, and that then would require a little more practice 😉 )

Do you have something that really excites you?  Something that you haven’t really given the focus that it deserves but you really want to give it a try?

 

 

When I first started this blog I did it because I love style and fashion, and I wanted to help other people see their style potential, and increase their self-confidence, while in the process, focus on something that really excited me.  I don’t profess to know everything about style and fashion, but what I do know is that I am important.  I am important enough to want to create a life where I am not stifling my passion, where I feel good being myself, I am confident, and I love my life.

Along the way I have learned a lot…I have learned what I had no idea I didn’t know!  I learned how to do things I didn’t know were important, I have learned how to be committed to an idea of what I want and follow that passion.  Unleashing your passion could be something as simple as taking up a new hobby, traveling or even just creating an amazing home environment…it all depends on what drives YOU!

If you do have something that you are really passionate about but have been afraid to pursue it, ask yourself this…what is it costing you to give up on your passion?  As you look back on your life will you be happy with all the decisions you made or will you regret not unleashing your passion?  I know the answer for me is that I would be disappointed, and that’s why I chose to let mine out…

What is your passion?  Are you passionate enough about it to let it out?

This amazing romper is one of my new favorite outfits – perfect for travel, or just casual wear shop [here], and shop this amazing fuzzy mustard cardigan [here]

 



from StyleQueenie.com http://ift.tt/2z6qE4m
via IFTTT

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar