![]() |
1990 Directed by: Singeetham Srinivasa Rao Music: Ilaiyaraja Starring: Kamal Hassan, Khushboo, Urvashi, Roopini, Delhi Ganesh, Jayabharati, Manorama, Nagesh, Nasser, Praveen Kumar, Santhana Bharati |
I'm neck deep in wedding preparations and travel and work and am living on fumes, grabbing a scarce few hours sleep every night: there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to do all that needs to be done. (One good news amidst all this hectic activity and stress is that my dad has been cleared for travel, and will be attending my nephew's wedding!) My blog has been the first victim of the circumstances. I barely have enough time to breathe, let alone watch a film and write about it. The past few months have also been hectic, and I have resorted to using up my bank of drafts and even exhorted my husband to write a review for me. (Which he very supportively did.) But my bank of drafts is not inexhaustible and my husband is busy with work and home and looking after Son no: 2, and since I cannot, in good conscience, ask him to bail me out again, I had to find a review to revive my moribund blog.


0 Yorumlar