Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Finally the long wait is over!

Although it was still cold outside and the wind was blowing the garage was, because the sun was shining through the windows, at a suitable temperature to prime my miniatures. So with no moment to loose I grabbed my black spray-can and my miniatures and went to the garage and started to spray. Finally after a long wait.


At the back we see from left to right, A staff team for my Canadian Artillery. This one was never painted because I didn't need it. Now with the new rules it may come in handy. Then in the middle there is a M18 Hellcat tank-destroyer and a scout car. These are the last models for my tank-destroyer platoon. The rest of the platoon I already painted about 5 years ago but because I never were going to use them I never painted the last models. Now this platoon can be used with my 101st Airborne Division from the NUTS book which give me reason to paint these models. At the right is a Stuka D for my Mid War 90. Leichte Afrika Division DAK army.
Next row we have 3 25mm SA-34 guns + Command team for a 25mm Anti-tank gun platoon. An addition for my Early War French Escadron de Reconnaissance Compagnie. These were a gift. Thanks Les.
In front of those we have a Rocket Battery, RCA with 4 Land Mattress and 2 Command teams and 2 Observers. For my Market Garden Canadian Infantry Company.
And last in the front row, Easy Company. An addition for my 101st Airborne Division. Also from the NUTS book.

The plan was to paint the M18 Hellcat and a scout car first but because the weather put me behind schedule and I am going to play in a small tournament in June using my Canadian Company, I have no choice then to paint the Rocket Battery, RCA first.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar