Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

DIY Floral Monogram + Video


Hello friends! I am alive despite my lack of an online presence. My new job has been AMAZING but has been kicking my ass. I average about 7k+ steps every day, more on the 14k+  side every day on the weekends when we have weddings. When I get home I eat dinner, say hi to my family, change into my comfy clothes then basically crash. I hope to shoot some outfits this week so yay for that! And school has been stressing me out too since I don't have a lot of time to work on it during the day. But I think I have it worked out so double yay! 

I really appreciate you guys sticking with me while I transition this. I do have some really cool ideas for posts that I hope to be able to produce for you guys! Time will tell if I can get them done..... 

Today I'm bringing you a VIDEO and a DIY! *insert salsa dancing emoji here*

 I'm sharing how to make this ridiculously adorable floral monogram! It's super easy to make, pretty affordable and adds a fun touch and pop of color to a room! You could even give it as a gift too! 

So how do you make this adorable DIY? 

Watch the video below! 




Supplies: 
I got all of my supplies from Hobby Lobby and used their 40% off coupon on some of the things that weren't on sale. They will be denoted with a * 
*Paper mache letter 
Hot glue gun and glue sticks
Flowers of your choice
Scissors 
Paint color of your choice
Paint brushes 



So there you have it! It's that easy to make this beyond cute floral monogram! You can pick any type of flowers to go on this and have total creativity over it! If you wanted you could even do real flowers and cut the top of it and fill it with floral foam!! HOW CUTE WOULD THAT BE?! 

What other DIYs do you guys want to see? What kind of videos too? Leave me a comment sharing! 
post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar